Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Best FHE Ever!!!

Yesterday Cherish was upset that I wouldn't let her watch TV after she finished her list of chores. She stormed off into her room. She emerged only 2 minutes later and asked if she could plan Family Home Evening. I of coarse said yes. I assumed that she would pick a game and we would play next thing I know she is hiding papers all over the house. I'm not sure what to expect.

When it is finally time she explains that we are going to talk about what we need to do to return to our Heavenly Father. She sends us on a hunt all over the house to find these pieces of paper and as we find them they read as follows; being modest, helping someone who is hurt, being kind and nice, being honest, going to church, following the holy ghost and following his commandments. As we found them she taped them to the wall as steps and explained as we do these things we will return to our Heavenly Father.

I was so impressed. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. I have a lot to learn from her. It was probably the best FHE we have had all year. Thanks Cherish for a great lesson. This morning she rearranged them into the pyramid shape.

1 comment:

Carly said...

That is AWESOME!!!