Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out...Tomorrow!!


It has been a crazy week with even crazier weather, It has been full of heavy rains, flooding, high surf, tornadoes and street closures. It has been hard for Jose to get home from work all week. Tuesday I was at training for a new job and I looked out the window. The rain was so heavy and the clouds were so dark I couldn't see anything. Afterwards I started to hear about tornado watches in our city and at least one had touched down. Crazy!!
When it got a little calmer I took the girls outside to play a little in the rain. They were getting a little stir crazy and besides is there anything better than playing in the rain and catching it on your tongue.
We came inside for a little hot chocolate to warm up. Izzy loved the marshmallows most.
I hope you are all staying dry out there.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Training for a new job? Where and what will you be doing?

D said...

We were all wet on this side of things too. Crazy... I liked the change from the normal weather though I wished it weren't coming down quite so hard.

Today was perfect! We spent half the day at Disneyland. :)

Chela said...

I will be working for Weight Watchers. I will end up leading meeting for them once all is said and done. It is something I will only be doing once a week or so.