Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I know that might sound a little odd to many of you being September 11
th and all but it is the day I get to celebrate the wonderful man in my life. I feel completely blessed to have found such a wonderful person with whom I get to share this adventure of life .

Jose I love everything about you. I love that you can find humor in ANY situation and that is what you choose to focus on. It helps me to focus on the positive and find the good in life. You have taught me to laugh at myself and enjoy the ride.

You are an amazing father. Your girls are blessed to have a strong, loving father. I love that you get down and play with them, teach them values and are filled with patience.

You are an amazing husband. There is no doubt in my mind that I am loved. I am thankful for you everyday of my life.

What more can I say I love you, Jose!! Thank you for the Good Times!!
Jose, Life is Good and with you it is even better!!
5 comments:
heehee So glad I introduced you! You are two of my favorite people!
Congratulations Jose and Chela. We're so glad you met - you two wouldn't be the same without each other!
Love you guys!
Robbie & Em
Congratz you two. Your a great couple!
I am happy to know that that date holds great treasures. thinking of you.
You guys are so fun. This made remember when we were all dating and how much fun we had together:)
You get my vote for making the best decision ever!! And then there are the KIDS!!! Wow!! You guys are just perfect! What can I say?
Post a Comment