Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life is Good---Indeed


Life is Good has become our family motto. Jose got his first Life is Good T-shirt about 3 years ago and in recent years we have really begun to adopt the attitude. Jose now has about 7 T-shirts, I myself have 4, Cherish has 3 and even Izzy has one. The friendly litte stick figure on alot of the T-shirts is Jake and one of Izzy's favorite things to do is find him and point him out. If he isn't on the front he is usually on the back of the neck. Izzy is always making us turn around so she can find Jake. On our recent trip to Utah we stoped in St George at a Life is Good store and they had this fantastic old fire truck. We had to take some pictures.
As I look at our life it is very hard for me to not see just how amazingly blessed we are. Focus on looking for the good times and you will find them. They are all around you.
We asked someone to take this picture and let's just say they didn't do a very good job. I didn't crop it because I'm still too lazy or dumb to figure out Photoshop Elements.
Just remember Life is Good!! Look for it and you will see it.

No comments: