I thought I was making progress when I put Izzy in the tub and she started shaking her finger at me saying, "No Pooh Pooh." I thought finally I'm getting through to her...no such luck. Maybe I'll start bathing her in swim diapers. That's an idea.
Jose thought I was gross posting this so I put in the cleanest images I have.
You think she looks unimpressed. You should see my face.

She has had such issues her entire life. This pic is from out trip to Utah when Jose ran the St George Marathon and we stopped in Vegas on the way home. Izzy messed her pants so bad is was dripping out the bottom of her pants off her heal. That whole outfit went in the trash. I really loved those pants. I still miss them.
When she was a cute little sweet baby and I was changing her diaper in the middle of the night she would take that chance to do it again. There were a couple of times that it was so bad it would spray all over me. If I never get pooped on again it will not be soon enough. I could go on and on but I will spare you any further details.
6 comments:
too funny. My neighbor's little girl does the exact same thing but it is an every time thing. You gotta love this time in their life though, it gives for very funny and interesting stories!
She's going to be fun to potty train. :) Well at least you know what to do if she refuses to poop.
It's a good thing she is so cute :)
I agree with Evaly!
I'm glad to know that my kids are not the only ones who have done this. She is sure adorable though:)
So funny. Love all you shared. It is good to leave a true family history. LOL
She is stinking cute!
Post a Comment