Easter Morning we woke up and started to look for the eggs.

Izzy really had it down. She was collecting them faster than Cherish.

They got water guns in their baskets. They had so much fun with them.


Instead of Candy we put coupons in Cherish's Eggs. It was a great idea. She got so excited when she realized that they were coupons for things she likes to do like, a trip to the park, a playdate with a friend, trip to the beach, dinner at Ruby's... She loved it so much and there was less candy...win, win.

Before going to Church the girls had a little fun with the grass from the baskets. It ws everywhere. Here we are a week later and I'm still finding it on the floor.

2 comments:
Coupons are a great idea! I think we will do that from now on!! :-)
I like the coupon idea too! I didn't know if my kids would be old enough to "get" it. I guess they are!
Post a Comment