Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Cherish!!

Our little princess is growing up. It is a great day to reflect on what a great big blessing my wonderful Cherish is in my life. Thanks Cherish for all of the good times and smiles.
She has always been a bundle of smiles.

She had a wonderful party on Saturday. I'll post more about it later. Thanks to everyone that came.
Here is another of Jose's famous self portraits that we took this morning before Cherish's left for school. Happy Birthday Cherish!! We love you!

4 comments:

D said...

We really need to get together again... our kids are growing up! Kaden turned 3 on Sunday.

Chela said...

D Let's make it happen. We would love to get toghter too. Just let us know when and where.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cherish!! I can't believe she's 6!! It looks like she had a fabulous day:)

Evaly said...

She hasn't changed a bit- she has the same smile! I guess she is a bit taller though :) Happy Birthday Cherish!