Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Camera

Aren't they just too cute. I love these girls



I just got a new camera and I have been having tons of fun playing around with it. Here are some pictures of my wonderful family.

4 comments:

Vanessa Honda Photography Blog said...

Wow Chela - cute blog and cute pictures and cute kids. Good for you for joining the blogosphere! Can't wait to stalk your blog! I just hung two huge canvases - one of Izzy and one of Cherish at Irvine Kids M.D. - a pediatrician's office in the Woodbridge Center (by the movie theaters) if you want to see your kids in life size print! Have a good night!

Vanessa

Stephanie said...

Famous kids, way to go!! I too am going to stalk your blog. Have fun blogging!

jules said...

Your girls are SO beautiful!!!! Thanks for starting a blog so we can see them. Hopefully it's fun for you and not stressful. :) Our blog is at schonlau.blogspot.com, if you want to check it out.

Brandy Van Tassell said...

Ok, your girls are just adorable. It is so fun to see your kids and to see our families grow and change. We were just thinking about you and Jose the other day. We remembered the "HOSE" with an "H" story. What great memories.